Extended learning

part 1

 One thing that I thought I did well was cut parts out of the clip and insert it at different points to make it look more intense to bring gear to the reader/watcher.Also another thing I thought I did well was but good sound effects on to change the mood of the clip and make it more scary and so it has jumps in.One thing I could improve is time the sound effect better and make it match the correct clip.My last improvement would be to do more and add more depth to it so the reader/writer would feel in the shoes of the character.

 part2

 Producer can be a writer an idea man or a manager.You also can become a director they usually are not involved in the financial side of filmmaking unless they are wearing multiple hats as a producer-director. Another one is screenwriters One way to write a full script on spec.they usually they write the first script and then they edit it.finally the art director they set the location and surroundings for the film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBC School Report What is News?

detail horror poster analysis